Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

A friend of mine's brother does AC work. He got electrocuted in an attic yesterday and they had to cut out the attic to get him out. In the burn unit now. FUUUUUU
Well he's still alive so... Burns are the worst tho.

Oh no! Now what happened? Are you in pain? On the flipside you look pretty fucking good.
I got ammoia poisoning. I was just sitting there one sec the next i was projectile puking and couldn't breathe. As Im passing out my roommate called an ambulance. Apparently my now fiancé (she upgraded herself) locked herself out of my apartment and conned my roommate into buying clothes for her.

Thats a terrible pic lol

Apparently my now fiancé (she upgraded herself) locked herself out of my apartment and conned my roommate into buying clothes for her.
This Is Fine GIF

I got ammoia poisoning. I was just sitting there one sec the next i was projectile puking and couldn't breathe. As Im passing out my roommate called an ambulance. Apparently my now fiancé (she upgraded herself) locked herself out of my apartment and conned my roommate into buying clothes for her.

Thats a terrible pic lol

wait what? how did you get this?
why are people buying her clothes ?

wait what? how did you get this?
why are people buying her clothes ?
Liver stuff. You don't clear ammonia from your system easily and it can build up into what's called hepatic encephalopathy which is characteristic of end stage liver disease, first you get sleepy then psychosis, then coma then death.

I also have a strep infection of the blood whi h is fatal 🤪

I had 5 enemas last night, cause it's poop that has the ammonia.

People are getting her clothes because she's cute and all of her belongings were stolen.

If you don't mind me asking, when you look back, what was the first sign of the liver damage that you noticed but ignored?
Hard to put a finger on.. I had emergency surgery in 2019 circa that time i almost got murdered Miss Paige Jackson. I didn't know how to read my own chart and stuff but they noted an increase in liver enzymes which is essentially early liver disease. Then in 2021 I went to the ER with a swollen balls and told not to drink and I didnt for about 8 months. Then that girl from Mexico split and I was broken up but figured no hard liquor how bad can itt be? So jun 2022 to feb 23 i waas drinking everyday.

I also got bit arresting a junkie in 2020 and I remember being terriblyill for almost two months. Doctors say that is probably when I had acute Heb B&C infection.

Liver stuff. You don't clear ammonia from your system easily and it can build up into what's called hepatic encephalopathy which is characteristic of end stage liver disease, first you get sleepy then psychosis, then coma then death.

I also have a strep infection of the blood whi h is fatal

I had 5 enemas last night, cause it's poop that has the ammonia.

People are getting her clothes because she's cute and all of her belongings were stolen.

wtf man.
so what’s the word so far. are you gonna be ok’ish

if this is a characteristic of end of stage liver disease does that mean … you know ?