Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

After our latest furnace debaucle i've gotten into air quality automation. Bought a bunch of Ikea air quality sensors and am wiring d1 mini's into them so they can talk to HA.

Day 4.5 post tonsillectomy surgery. Barely can swallow liquids. Tongue very swollen as is my throat. Looking at the back of my throat in a mirror is interesting. I did manage to eat a cup of macaroni and cheese as my first "solid" food since Sunday night. It went down like eating shards of glass or sharp pieces of metal. I think I'll stick to nutrition drinks, applesauce, and pudding for now. Pain med is hydrocodone and acetaminophen liquid. 10ML every 4 hours. Tastes like cough syrup... I.e. disgusting. Sort of helps with pain.

ABSOLUTE FUN TIMES

Living without empathy isnt impressive my dears. People enslaving, chaining up and whipping monkeys isnt LOL.
Not that I approve of trying to start planet of the apes do you have as much empathy for people in Syria or Ukraine?
Day 4.5 post tonsillectomy surgery. Barely can swallow liquids. Tongue very swollen as is my throat. Looking at the back of my throat in a mirror is interesting. I did manage to eat a cup of macaroni and cheese as my first "solid" food since Sunday night. It went down like eating shards of glass or sharp pieces of metal. I think I'll stick to nutrition drinks, applesauce, and pudding for now. Pain med is hydrocodone and acetaminophen liquid. 10ML every 4 hours. Tastes like cough syrup... I.e. disgusting. Sort of helps with pain.

ABSOLUTE FUN TIMES
It is cough syrup. Weird. See if they got ice cream maybe or Italian ice.

I love the new pain stuff, haven't been able to walk for a month and they're like lol aspirin.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

It would be much easier to just have human slaves do this, which is much more workable in a large swath of the world.
The monkey slaves thing is totally true. Its documented, included with video in a number of places.

Its really no different from any other animal labor.... except monkey are intelligent. Nobody cares when you work a cow like that.