Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Well now I do wonder where he got the coconut.
A stinkin hippie such as himself is unlikely to have the scratch on hand needed to actually purchase a coconut
Assuming the local grocery stores in his area even carry such an exotic item
Which suggests it may have been a stolen coconut
So what we may have here is a illegally obtained coconut for the purpose of fornication by a smelly hippie
Kids these days I tell ya what
Perhaps a swallow carried it to his place

• Haha
Reactions: fly and Jehannum
More or less, apparently lube can really mess with your root chakra so you gotta use coconut oil. After I got over the "I need a hospital" and realized everything still worked right it wasn't so bad. I had a rough few minutes on WebMD though.

so i’ve done the coconut oil lube and it was great the first couple of times then one day my body totally rejected and had a bad reaction
never again

so i’ve done the coconut oil lube and it was great the first couple of times then one day my body totally rejected and had a bad reaction
never again
I've never had an issue with coconut before but that was the first and last time using it as lube. So a reaction wasn't on my mind and Google had me thinking amputation was a possible outcome of whatever the hell was going on. Real rollercoaster of a day.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I've never had an issue with coconut before but that was the first and last time using it as lube. So a reaction wasn't on my mind and Google had me thinking amputation was a possible outcome of whatever the hell was going on. Real rollercoaster of a day.

i guess you’ve never had a coconut allergy before ?
i don’t know how people use it for ages with no reaction. my body was like GET IT OUTTTT

i guess you’ve never had a coconut allergy before ?
i don’t know how people use it for ages with no reaction. my body was like GET IT OUTTTT
So you swelled up too?
I Like It Superstore GIF by NBC

I've never used lube 🤷‍♂️

But why go for coconut... maybe it's just me but I don't like the smell much.

Last edited:
Did you miss the news about monkey slaves being used to harvest coconuts? Theyre officially cancelled in my household.

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers and fly