Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I smacked my elbow on the edge of the door this morning and it hurt so bad I had to lay down to avoid passing out. I iced it and it got better. But as the day goes on it’s hurting more and more and now I’m afraid it’s broken. 😭

I live in a small town and the one urgent care that is open on sundays is now closed (okay all urgent cares close by about 7 or 8 pm) so I’m waiting to see what tomorrow brings before I go to the doctor.

Seriously though, I was just pulling my arm back after putting towels in the hamper on the dryer. How does one do that with such intensity to hurt an elbow this bad.

I smacked my elbow on the edge of the door this morning and it hurt so bad I had to lay down to avoid passing out. I iced it and it got better. But as the day goes on it’s hurting more and more and now I’m afraid it’s broken. 😭

I live in a small town and the one urgent care that is open on sundays is now closed (okay all urgent cares close by about 7 or 8 pm) so I’m waiting to see what tomorrow brings before I go to the doctor.

Seriously though, I was just pulling my arm back after putting towels in the hamper on the dryer. How does one do that with such intensity to hurt an elbow this bad.
We're old

Ouch!! Think it was your funny bone?

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
She's like the 3rd woman I've heard saying about that this week. I mean maybe it's confirmation bias but... it's odd coincidence
Talking about period pain? It's not normal to feel horrendous. Roughly 10% of women have endometriosis and another 10% have PCOS. Hence why it's super common for women to talk about monthly pain.

...and really fucking shitty that doctors are just like "ohh it's just part of being a woman."

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and Josh
Talking about period pain? It's not normal to feel horrendous. Roughly 10% of women have endometriosis and another 10% have PCOS. Hence why it's super common for women to talk about monthly pain.

...and really fucking shitty that doctors are just like "ohh it's just part of being a woman."
Yeah I had a gf who had horrible periods, can't remember what it was but she'd be like paralyzed the whole week

Then Paige you couldn't even tell cept she got bitchy.

I was more commenting on the timing