Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

so i have ANOTHER MRI scheduled cuz my fucking headaches are insane (i call them the covid headaches) fucking debilitating.
i have them every single day and mostly start after 3pm ish. Tylenol rarely helps ..

other symptoms i get with the headaches are
heaviness, like 300lbs @Domon head
sore neck
sore shoulders
sometimes i have trouble moving my neck
face pain /top jaw (pressure)
sometimes i’m nauseous and vomit
ANNNNND pins and needles / numbness all over my head

the last symptom is what the MRI is mostly for

there’s been times where i try to talk or describe something and i can’t really express or say shit. it’s weird

i think my lupus is eating my brains
That sucks.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
so i have ANOTHER MRI scheduled cuz my fucking headaches are insane (i call them the covid headaches) fucking debilitating.
i have them every single day and mostly start after 3pm ish. Tylenol rarely helps ..

other symptoms i get with the headaches are
heaviness, like 300lbs @Domon head
sore neck
sore shoulders
sometimes i have trouble moving my neck
face pain /top jaw (pressure)
sometimes i’m nauseous and vomit
ANNNNND pins and needles / numbness all over my head

the last symptom is what the MRI is mostly for

there’s been times where i try to talk or describe something and i can’t really express or say shit. it’s weird

i think my lupus is eating my brains
These are all common symptoms of migraine and we are finding a lot of people are being diagnosed with migraine or NDPH post-covid. I hope that the MRI reveals something they can fix and that it's not lupus causing issues or migraine.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I'm seeing anti-vaxers continually saying those of us who got the vaccine two years ago are going to start dropping over from heart attacks this year. Every time someone dies recently it's because they were vaccinated. Wondering what crazy subreddit this latest conspiracy started on.

I'm seeing anti-vaxers continually saying those of us who got the vaccine two years ago are going to start dropping over from heart attacks this year. Every time someone dies recently it's because they were vaccinated. Wondering what crazy subreddit this latest conspiracy started on.
yea they'll blame the vaccine but not covid itself. I remember before the vaccine even rolled out there were reports saying you're at a higher risk of having a heart attack if you had covid. i'm sure everybody in the US had covid at one point so we are all at a higher risk.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
yea they'll blame the vaccine but not covid itself. I remember before the vaccine even rolled out there were reports saying you're at a higher risk of having a heart attack if you had covid. i'm sure everybody in the US had covid at one point so we are all at a higher risk.
This. Literally everything you're at risk of from the vaccine, you're also at risk of from COVID.

:nev:

yeah, that particular tinfoil had its profile raised as soon as Damar fell down playing the fooseball.

it's been a low-key drumbeat for all them idiots ever since people discovered they could search VAERS.

I've had health insurance for a year... it was on autopay...

I already paid out of pocket for everything...

😢

True story
When I was in my early 20 I was stocking shelves in a grocery store
One of the managers pulled me aside and gave me a bunch of shit because I wasnt "smiling while I was working"
No shit. No smiling while I was working.
Told him to go fuck himself and quit
The Internet has warped the meaning of "emotional labor" by using it to mean shit like "giving a fuck about your friends," but this is aligned with the actual/original concept.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Okay, yeah, you're dum. More self inflicted pain. 😐

That said, if you have receipts, you can still submit it. They will pay it just the same...
Well I know I had it cause it just got canceled and they sent an email. I changed my cards after my wallet got stolen so o guess they couldn't bill me.

I'll call I guess... you seem to think I have like a home office dude, I live in a compact car and don't have an address.

Not freezing to death is like a struggle.
Not prioritizing the recovery of $50,000 sounds like something someone who lives in their car would do. I mean, you don't have a social life, so I assume you probably have an hour or so a day to commit to this shit. Assuming it takes you 50 days, that's $1000/hr.

But whatever dude.

Not prioritizing the recovery of $50,000 sounds like something someone who lives in their car would do. I mean, you don't have a social life, so I assume you probably have an hour or so a day to commit to this shit. Assuming it takes you 50 days, that's $1000/hr.

But whatever dude.
It's already gone. Fugazi. And yeah I don't have a social life 😂 I'm on hold with them now still. I do have to go to work in an hour though.

I don't understand insurance. Like big promises, but I always end up paying for shit. Car insurance still hasn't paid out but they took my car two weeks ago.. 😂 I'm still making payments on it and it was wrecked over a month ago.

Last edited: