Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Do you like just letting people beat up on you? I'd like to think that in your shoes, I wouldn't even put up with 1/10th of your stories.
I have no experience with these things. My parents died when I was like 22. I don't know... anyway I just got called in 5 hours early...

I have no experience with these things. My parents died when I was like 22. I don't know... anyway I just got called in 5 hours early...
You'd do well to get some guidance from people who can adult healthily dude. Your life is one fuck up into another with no apparent brakes applied. Maybe consider taking some advice on how not to live like that.

You'd do well to get some guidance from people who can adult healthily dude. Your life is one fuck up into another with no apparent brakes applied. Maybe consider taking some advice on how not to live like that.
I do listen. There is no one in my life dude. It's always just been me. I don't have friends or family or anything. There is no second option.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I do listen. There is no one in my life dude. It's always just been me. I don't have friends or family or anything. There is no second option.
There is a forum full of proper adults here who will give you kind instructions on what to do to get out of your scrapes man. Just ask and listen. Your life doesn't have to be this way you traumatised fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers
I really hope that things get better for you, and I’m not OK with everybody here kicking you while you’re down. Not fucking cool.
I had a boss once, who after crashing the company car, and sharing that if you do big lines of coke it's called a caterpillar, said everyone loves to kick someone when their down. I'd expect better from people I've known 20 years but whatever. Except @Jehannum always been an asshole.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I had a boss once, who after crashing the company car, and sharing that if you do big lines of coke it's called a caterpillar, said everyone loves to kick someone when their down. I'd expect better from people I've known 20 years but whatever. Except @Jehannum always been an asshole.
I'm not trying to kick you. I just find your choices infuriating. Well, as infuriated as I could get about someone on the internet anyway.

Truth be told, my life is taking enough of my energy that I can't truly care about yours. To be clear with that, I don't want your life to be a shit show, I just don't have the time or energy to try and help in any way.

Rootin for ya, though?