Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Mine was horribly painful and would still do it again in an instant. :lol:
My doctor loaded me to the gills with xanax, so I was loopy and incoherent the whole time.

I still remember the pressure and losing vision in each eye as they worked on it, but the only real discomfort I had was afterwards when I had to learn how to use eyedrops effectively for the first time.

Because my eyes were drier than Ben Shapiro's wife's vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
I Managed to get myself tendinitis in my right thumb so now I can’t use my right hand at all it’s a total pain in the butt.

My doctor loaded me to the gills with xanax, so I was loopy and incoherent the whole time.

I still remember the pressure and losing vision in each eye as they worked on it, but the only real discomfort I had was afterwards when I had to learn how to use eyedrops effectively for the first time.

Because my eyes were drier than Ben Shapiro's wife's vagina.
Mine was about 24 hours of 8+ outta 10 pain. Totally worth it.

Mine was about 24 hours of 8+ outta 10 pain. Totally worth it.
8 out of 10 is so subjective. I had to hold my guts inside in the emergency room (btw you get service pretty quick with your insides on the outside) while periodically blacking out. That was my 10. How can I compare 8 if youve never been engulfed in flames?

8 out of 10 is so subjective. I had to hold my guts inside in the emergency room (btw you get service pretty quick with your insides on the outside) while periodically blacking out. That was my 10. How can I compare 8 if youve never been engulfed in flames?
I had my insides try to become my outsides after sneezing and busting open my RPLND stitches. That wasn't particularly painful (except maybe the sneeze, that was very not fun).

How do you know what real pain is if you've never been split from cock to tits, with a dilaudid drip that wasn't functioning for an entire night?

I had my insides try to become my outsides after sneezing and busting open my RPLND stitches. That wasn't particularly painful (except maybe the sneeze, that was very not fun).

How do you know what real pain is if you've never been split from cock to tits?
Well no im just like. Were they sore? Did you have a migraine? etc It's not a brag it's just that scale isnt super effective which was my point.

Well no im just like. Were they sore? Did you have a migraine? etc It's not a brag it's just that scale isnt super effective which was my point.
No, I had PRK so they had literally lasered off my eyes. And also, the 0 to 10 pain scale is very common. I can't imagine that you haven't ever been asked it by a medical professional.

No, I had PRK so they had literally lasered off my eyes. And also, the 0 to 10 pain scale is very common. I can't imagine that you haven't ever been asked it by a medical professional.
Of course. I was trained that you use it to evaluate treatment like if someone starts at 10 then lowers it to 8 you have data. 10 by itself isn't really descriptive.