Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I started my period yesterday which is the worst timing. I went away to write my dissertation and so far its been a bust. Yesterday I was really hormonal and sad and couldnt do anything. Today Ive woken up exhausted and my belly is squelching so much it feels like my insides are trying to contort and get pushed out of me. What a joke.

the lord of the rings no GIF

I started my period yesterday which is the worst timing. I went away to write my dissertation and so far its been a bust. Yesterday I was really hormonal and sad and couldnt do anything. Today Ive woken up exhausted and my belly is squelching so much it feels like my insides are trying to contort and get pushed out of me. What a joke.
Bro... stahp...

Like I dont want to engage but having lived with various women my entire life.. spanks help, and no I mean the *gag* strechy underware and put your feet above your heart.
I don't think we have spanks here tbh. The squelching is gone. Just replaced with lethargy and dizziness. Ah well. Be better tomorrow then hopefully my brain will work for this research project. Eurgh.

@fly update spreadsheet with symptoms please. we need to document these trends

Isn't your insides getting pushed out like the definition of a period?
well it's typically just uterine lining being shed, so it's part of of your insides but it sounds like it feels like the whole goddamn uterus is trying to make a run for it.

@Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski idk if it's the same feeling but I've had it where it feels like my uterus is unsatisfied with however long it's taking the lining to shed itself and it feels like it's trying to wring itself out or like, squeeze itself to force one side to speed up the sloughing of the other side and vice versa

well it's typically just uterine lining being shed, so it's part of of your insides but it sounds like it feels like the whole goddamn uterus is trying to make a run for it.

@Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski idk if it's the same feeling but I've had it where it feels like my uterus is unsatisfied with however long it's taking the lining to shed itself and it feels like it's trying to wring itself out or like, squeeze itself to force one side to speed up the sloughing of the other side and vice versa
Yup! Like wringing laundry hahaha.

Went to the ENT surgeon's office yesterday for a follow-up exam. Mentioned to her that I don't have much of a sense of smell and the only thing I smell is like dirty feet. All of the time. Lots of flem, still nosebleeds, and mucus. She said I don't have an infection and most of the swelling is gone. Anyway, she shoved a suction tool into my sinus (this was after supposedly numbing my sinus with vapor tool) and painfully ripped out crusts and other junk. Super fun that was. I am over this. Done. No more.

• Sad
Reactions: fly