Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Every day gets a little different and a little weirder.

Most of today is being spent reclined with my eyes closed and TV on. My comprehension is poor. I watched all,of the latest season of Bosch on Prime and it bounced right off of me. I don’t know anything that happened at all. Drugs. I’m to the point I don’t care what I’m taking, not too much anyway. I’m still “under dosing” by their standards though.

I didn’t think I’d make it to June 1, then I plateaued in early April and now it’s almost July. I don’t know how I can make it too much longer. My chest hurts bad now every time I stand up, and my heart rate is iffy. Sometimes it’s 130 (again) and others it’s 55 and I’m gasping. But I’m still laughing about it. Fuck it. I’ll get tortured til the end, but I’ll laugh the whole time. Winning.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
My sister gave me a package of "baby foot" for my birthday back in November, and now I'm pickling my feets in 'em. Hope y'all are ready for some gross pictures of peeling feet.

my grandpa

he fought super hard after 2 aortic dissections .
last night at 7pm after a wonderful day sitting in the patio and enjoying the weather and a smoothie, he collapsed on the living room floor. Paramedics worked on him for 27 minutes. he died in front of us all.

i don’t even know what to say or do. please hug your your loved ones.

my grandpa

last night at 7pm after a wonderful day sitting in the patio and enjoying the weather and a smoothie, he collapsed on the living room floor. Paramedics worked on him for 27 minutes. he died in front of us all.

Aww damn, so sorry for your loss babe

my grandpa

Sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were there if it had to be. :( Hugs.

my grandpa

Huge hugs to you Kiki!!!

my grandpa

So sorry Kiki x

my grandpa

I’m sorry for your loss but thankful he was surrounded by family when he split. I recently realized chances are pretty good I’ll be alone when I go. I don’t know if that’s good or bad.

And YES! Hug your older (or whoever) persons in your lives often because the chance may not happen again soon.

Love you guys.

my grandpa

Awww man, that fucking sucks.