Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I bought some "Adams Polishes" ceramic coating, and it came today. I opened it, and for some reason, decided to smell it, now I'm losing the entire lining of my nose because whatever solvent is in there is dissolving my insides.
You got Aids mahn. I know, this is my go-to for every mother fucker who feels sick. @King Wickie Pelt Snatcher sending this out you too.

michael jackson GIF by South Park

I'm reasonably sure these guys wouldn't sell something that'd do permanent damage in one whiff.

I'm sure I'll be wearing my OV/P95 respirator when I apply, though.
It IS a slightly unknown component. I still have stock in it - I think it's a new "thing". :iono: I hope it works for you. Respirator is a real good idea considering that shit's qualities . . . .

How the fuck do they wait a year before trying to decide if you have leukemia? Either you're being stupid with your health or we're missing something.
It wasn't that elevated the first blood test. My dr. did another one 6 months later and then one more test 6 months after that and they are referring me to a hematologist.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
A whole week??
yeah. IDK if he gave @fly or someone else details on who to contact if we are worried/curious. I do know his real name since we penpal'd a few times years ago, basically mailing weed and DVDs and stupid shit like that (we first made acquaintance 10-ish years ago). I just checked - nothing indicating anything is happening. Maybe he's in the hospital. Maybe nobody thought to post an obit.
I hope he's well as he can be.

I now have to keep an eye on a new affliction. Carbon dioxide toxicity. I lost an entire week from it.

Chronic COPD/emphysema patients have trouble expelling CO2 and their blood retains it. The result is :

B0CC5701-4AE9-4747-BCBC-C3C6C654E6CC.jpeg

And I had every one of those effects. I thought it was just a migraine. The past week, doctors and nurses have been trying to get my oxygen level DOWN (wtf) but still high enough that my body doesn’t involuntarily start gasping for oxygen, which we do once you hit low 90s% on the meter.

This may take a post or two, separated because I tend to lose entire chunks of posts before I can get them posted.

• Gravy
Reactions: tre and wetwillie