Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Both my boss and I were diagnosed with seminomas (though some years apart). He did radiation, I did chemo. He has stomach and diet issues pretty much constantly, while I have numb toes. I'll take chemo side-effects any day of the week to avoid radiation exposure.
Does that effect your running?

My understanding is that if you switch off between sativa type bud and the indica, you can smoke without breaks.

Both my boss and I were diagnosed with seminomas (though some years apart). He did radiation, I did chemo. He has stomach and diet issues pretty much constantly, while I have numb toes. I'll take chemo side-effects any day of the week to avoid radiation exposure.

Doesn't chemo cause giant beards?

My understanding is that if you switch off between sativa type bud and the indica, you can smoke without breaks.

maybe? they provide different types of highs and indicas do have a lower thc:cbd ratio but I doubt it makes that much of a difference. perhaps...

I wouldn't be able to smoke nothing but indicas. I typically don't enjoy them because I like to be active when I'm high. a good sativa will wake me up like a cup of coffee

most people who smoke probably don't get a choice from their dealers. in my experience generally they'll be 60/40 hybrids leaning toward the indica-heavy. going into a CO dispensary and being able to shop based on strain and thc:cbd ratio was heavenly.

Your mention of aspergers is interesting because your online interactions seem completely normal to me. Is that how it works?
It's not too hard to maintain a reasonable persona when you've got a backspace key. I'll type something out, look at it, "yeah, this post makes me look like a dick, I'll try writing this instead"... I can't do that IRL unfortunately.

I've been spoken to a few times now at work because I've had poor interactions with people and come off as dismissive, arrogant, argumentative or whatever, or someone interrupted me for a dumb reason when I was working on a high concentration job and I got pissed off with them for it. I try my hardest not to be a dick to anyone, I'm a firm believer in the "reverse golden rule" - if you treat others well, you'll get treated well. But fucks sake it's hard sometimes, I'll do/say something to someone and immediately have to say "oh fuck, sorry, I take that back"...

Thankfully most people I know are aware of "the mutation" and keep me in check. God love my gf for putting up with me.