Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

subretinal neovascularization. Hell yeah, I'm going blind eventually!
ADHD/aspergers/something (I'm somewhere on the spectrum)
family history of heart conditions
all kinds of bad joints from a car accident and bad falls off bikes when I was a kid

subretinal neovascularization. Hell yeah, I'm going blind eventually!
ADHD/aspergers/something (I'm somewhere on the spectrum)
family history of heart conditions
all kinds of bad joints from a car accident and bad falls off bikes when I was a kid
Your mention of aspergers is interesting because your online interactions seem completely normal to me. Is that how it works?

I highly doubt that works because people buying shittier weed will simply consume more of it to achieve the same high. the THC content is what gets you high, if you're maintaining it then you're not doing anything about the tolerance

as for switching back and forth in the middle of a session, that won't do anything at all. I'm talking about over long periods of time, you will require more thc to get high in the first place

I don't doubt it works as I'm not only the president of the THC Variation club, I'm also a member.

I don't doubt it works as I'm not only the president of the THC Variation club, I'm also a member.
maybe I just don't understand how you're smoking

are you smoking high quality for a week then low quality? or are you talking about smoking a bowl of high quality then immediately switching to low?

qrLEV.gif

You'll make it.

Do you have to do chemo, too?

I'll start chemo in a few months. My wife and I want to start on the next baby first for fertility reasons. I haven't completely decided whether I'll do chemo over radiation, but I'm leaning towards chemo. Radiation gives me about a 12% chance of stomach cancer risk later on. (Not that I read too much into vague statistical analyses, but I've already had two unrelated forms of cancer. I'm elevated risk.)

I'll start chemo in a few months. My wife and I want to start on the next baby first for fertility reasons. I haven't completely decided whether I'll do chemo over radiation, but I'm leaning towards chemo. Radiation gives me about a 12% chance of stomach cancer risk later on. (Not that I read too much into vague statistical analyses, but I've already had two unrelated forms of cancer. I'm elevated risk.)
Both my boss and I were diagnosed with seminomas (though some years apart). He did radiation, I did chemo. He has stomach and diet issues pretty much constantly, while I have numb toes. I'll take chemo side-effects any day of the week to avoid radiation exposure.