Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

t-break
a.k.a "tolerance break".

Withholding from doing a certain drug to reduce ones tolerance to it's effects.
My mate's been smoking weed everyday for the past few weeks and it doesn't get him as high any more so he's decided to take a one month t-break.
by vagface November 29, 2007

you build up a tolerance to thc if you smoke regularly, requiring more and more to get the same level of high

take at least 72 hours off and the next time you get high it'll be stronger and require less cannabis to do so

a week is better

you can just change the THC your ingesting too.

Go from 100 a quarter weed to 25 a quarter weed and back. Basically does the same thing, but helps to maintain the high without needing a break.

Issue is if you are buying higher quality weed you most likely don't know anyone anymore who sells shit weed.

I have either an intolerance to onions (raw=really bad cooked=avoid but not awful dehydrated/powder=okay in small amounts). Since onion allergies are like never severe and I can just avoid them it's not worth testing since that part was figured out. I seem to have seasonal allergies now and then.

Dry eyes and bad PMDD when not on BCP, but those are easy to deal with.

Otherwise no broken bones, no major illnesses, never taken oral antibiotics in my life ever. I'm a rather medically boring person.

you can just change the THC your ingesting too.

Go from 100 a quarter weed to 25 a quarter weed and back. Basically does the same thing, but helps to maintain the high without needing a break.

Issue is if you are buying higher quality weed you most likely don't know anyone anymore who sells shit weed.

I highly doubt that works because people buying shittier weed will simply consume more of it to achieve the same high. the THC content is what gets you high, if you're maintaining it then you're not doing anything about the tolerance

as for switching back and forth in the middle of a session, that won't do anything at all. I'm talking about over long periods of time, you will require more thc to get high in the first place