Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

There are so many things around that can cause terrible diseases: cigarettes, toxic chemicals, devices that emit ultraviolet and other types of radiation. I read that in some places radiation level is above the norm. Now I'm thinking of buying radiation detector from ecotestgroup here https://ecotestgroup.com/products/new-sprd-spectra/. It can help to measure a radiation level in the area.

Last edited:
air is too dry outside?
my car?
my moms house?
my house?
costco ??

i have never ever had allergies in the winter
i only have seasonal allergies, always in the spring
It probably starts at home, while you're sleeping. Then it seems like you have the issue everywhere. Humidifying your bedroom would give the tissues a chance to heal at night. When most people are doing less mouth breathing. Hopefully.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
YES! it doesn’t matter where i am, my allergies are kicking my ass!

i feel like we should be worried about this
like since when do allergies hit dead smack in the middle of the winter.
like wtf is in the air??

Been pretty bad for me too lately
Every time a front blows through it brings pollen and dust and my eyes & sinuses go crazy

• Gravy
it started when i lived with my narc
then i went to a hotel and it was bugging me there
they i went to a relatives house for 4 days and it was bad there
then i moved in my condo and it’s been bad since i got here

it’s been shit for 6 weeks now. no matter where i am

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Same here. And the environment doesn't seem to matter. Home, work or car ride. My allergies are working me overtime.

Me three and I’m in a building where the air is supposed to be super clean but the past couple of days have been horrible. WTF it’s like another new Covid strain not as lethal just annoying.

• Gravy
it started when i lived with my narc
then i went to a hotel and it was bugging me there
they i went to a relatives house for 4 days and it was bad there
then i moved in my condo and it’s been bad since i got here

it’s been shit for 6 weeks now. no matter where i am
Fine, it's either your kid or your dog making you ill.

Man I’m fuckin hurting today.

The wheels are in (slow) motion for the transplant, they’re afraid to try the surgery that killed me last weekend, and I feel like I have a spike running through my chest and out my shoulder blade.

I had two giant chest tubes and they removed one a couple days ago. That was the most painful of the two. The wound was left as is with bandages (see SMS thread) for two hours and I insisted it needed a stitch or three. Finally, they agreed. Instead of waiting 15 minutes for the drug people to send up the lidocaine, I got it stitched sans numbing. I laugh when I hurt. So I’m cracking up and I dialed up YouTube Brady Bunch “Sunshine Day” (it’s been in my head) and the hottie doctor lady started singing along with it. Holy fuck.

I’m literally a professional patient. I save everything. I have a mini Kleenex box full of condiments, spare spoons, etc because the food service people are so inept it’s ridiculous and one needs to be prepared for an extended stay in the death house.