Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

i have THREE remember? one of my kidneys has a smaller one attached to it and it’s fully functional.
if they remove the little one (Liam) then the actual kidney it’s attached to will fail

anyhoo Liam is useless yet useful

30k for a young caucasian kidney is a steal babe! put me on the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
f75.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Today is a GREAT day
I got out of bed and have walked 620 steps around the house YAY
thats big news for meeee
yesterday my DR gave me the ok to try and walk a whole mile this week, BUT IMMA DO IT TODAAAAY!

SWELL HELL IS DOWN and i just feel so good + alive

update:
so i guess i’m
not quite ready for the big world. as much as my mind and soul were super excited and charged to take take on the day, my body had other plans

i’m barely over 2,000 steps and i only walked km before i had to come back home and back to bed.

this is the real first time i feel this shit is winning cuz i’m always so fkn determined to get shit done and today i couldn’t even make it around the block.

I’m gonna try again after dinner when the weather cools down for one more km at least.

i need assistance getting in + out of bed, i need assistance to go up and down the stairs
i’m ok once i start walking but i need someone close by..

you can’t bring kiki down. fuck you lupus

update:
so i guess i’m
not quite ready for the big world. as much as my mind and soul were super excited and charged to take take on the day, my body had other plans

i’m barely over 2,000 steps and i only walked km before i had to come back home and back to bed.

this is the real first time i feel this shit is winning cuz i’m always so fkn determined to get shit done and today i couldn’t even make it around the block.

I’m gonna try again after dinner when the weather cools down for one more km at least.

i need assistance getting in + out of bed, i need assistance to go up and down the stairs

:heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
update:
so i guess i’m

Some whiskey should clear that right up.

update:
so i guess i’m

I bet that rat bastard CEO is shopping for life insurance. j/k, j/k. What a monster - preying on the weak and sausage fingered.:mad::p
Hope you get feeling better babe.:heart:

You can come lay on our couch and we'll feed em to ya.

i bet that you guys would fucking cure
me !!

pisco + cat hairs + pumpkin ale and something something from your amazon store and BAM

giphy.gif

How are you feeling today, @Maureen?

better!
i had a shower all by myself without my mom helping me YAY! omg it felt so good. it was like a 2 hr process but i did it!
i folded laundry in bed like a good housekeeper then last night kiko and i walked outside. i made it about 5 houses down and we turned around and came home and i was DONE.

but the fact that i even got to do that is a huge accomplishment.
allllll the swelling in my legs and feet have gone down so no more cankles!
i just take forever to do things

thanks for checking in kitten