Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

MS cure? Hahahahahahha
Maybe try googling it. Many MS experts suggest it. Not a cure, has just made some asymptomatic which is pretty decent. They still have the disease dumbass.

This is kind of reminiscent of you laughing like an idiot over raw feeding because it was supposedly anecdotal, wonder who turned themselves around on that One? My friend could barely walk and was fucked in her 20s from this disease before changing diet. Now she functions without anything but having yo be mindful of fatigue so can shove your laughter.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Maybe try googling it. Many MS experts suggest it. Not a cure, has just made some asymptomatic which is pretty decent. They still have the disease dumbass.

This is kind of reminiscent of you laughing like an idiot over raw feeding because it was supposedly anecdotal, wonder who turned themselves around on that One? My friend could barely walk and was fucked in her 20s from this disease before changing diet. Now she functions without anything but having yo be mindful of fatigue so can shove your laughter.

What was her diet before?

And people say that shit all the time.

I WENT VEGAN AND I'M SO MUCH HEALTHIER.

Diet before going vegan? McDonalds and Taco Bell, bags of chips, gallons of soda, whole loaves of white bread with butter and mayo on them. Tons of sodium.

Vegan diet? Tofu, hemp seeds, and only water to drink.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
And people say that shit all the time.

I WENT VEGAN AND I'M SO MUCH HEALTHIER.

Diet before going vegan? McDonalds and Taco Bell, bags of chips, gallons of soda, whole loaves of white bread with butter and mayo on them. Tons of sodium.

Vegan diet? Tofu, hemp seeds, and only water to drink.
Well we didnt have taco bell back then and she's not an unhealthy person, just needed to get rid of anything animal associated. Lots of MS diet recommendations point towards fat and fatty meats etc being bad.

:lol: No I didnt have her a on diet tracker but she didnt eat junk and fast food if that's what you're getting at. Having yourself never been vegan you can lambast about health all you like but you dont have any experience. I do considering my diet has shifted many times in my life ;)

I wasn't lambasting anything.

I just asked for what specifically she was eating.

@APRIL is such a heartless skank

lulz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use the correct terminology then. Words have meaning.

Hey guyz, I'm think I'm "gluten intolerant". I stopped eating gluten and I feel so much better!

There's no possible way the 2 pounds of high sodium bread I ate daily had anything to do with feeling like shit.

i see a huge difference in how i feel and how much i bloat when i’m eating gluten free

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

i just googled this (thanks btw)
anyways omg the list is both helpful and devastating...

NO GARLIC OR ONIONS ... CAULIFLOWER??

wtf. nooooo
485df6ad9e9509d6c748c4dc5eea7813.jpg