Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

It looks like the cartridge on top of my femur is kind of torn up a little. It looks like wear and tear and possibly the tumble irritated it into hurting. No real treatment. If it continues to bother me I’ll bring it up at my next visit- I see him 3 or 4 times a year anyway.

He said to use crutches or my wheelchair if it bugs me too much.

so this sounds like better news. it sucks that you’re in pain but it’s nothing that needs treatment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
It looks like the cartridge on top of my femur is kind of torn up a little. It looks like wear and tear and possibly the tumble irritated it into hurting. No real treatment. If it continues to bother me I’ll bring it up at my next visit- I see him 3 or 4 times a year anyway.

He said to use crutches or my wheelchair if it bugs me too much.

There are doctors who specialize in removing implanted chips and stuff, maybe they could help you with your cartridge.

He’s the best orthopedist in the NW specializing in everything below the pelvis. I’ve seen some miraculous stuff in the time I’ve been seeing him, little kids etc.

But he’s tired and going to soon be semi-retired and he’s younger than me. That’s a weird feeling, I’ll tell you what.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
He’s the best orthopedist in the NW specializing in everything below the pelvis. I’ve seen some miraculous stuff in the time I’ve been seeing him, little kids etc.

But he’s tired and going to soon be semi-retired and he’s younger than me. That’s a weird feeling, I’ll tell you what.

Is he going to fix you first?
I'll start a petition! Fix our Immi before you retire!!!

Is he going to fix you first?
I'll start a petition! Fix our Immi before you retire!!!

Doubt it. It’s been on me to decide when, more or less, anything else gets done. I wasn’t a candidate for an artificial ankle when I was healthy enough to need it and now that I am, I don’t think I’d survive recovery.:lol: