Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Arthritis? Ibuprofen helps a little.
in the matter of 1hr + my hands just started killing me. swollen wrists. numbness. minimal to no function. even touching my hands hurt. my hubby put ice on them last night. it felt like they had been crushed. this morning they feel a little better, but i already have a doctors appointment so i will see what she says.
i had to talk into my computer to type most of this fucking post out. i took tylenol yesterday that's it

Last edited:
in the matter of 1hr + my hands just started killing me. swollen wrists. numbness. minimal to no function. even touching my hands hurt. my hubby put ice on them last night. it felt like they had been crushed. this morning they feel a little better, but i already have a doctors appointment so i will see what she says.
i had to talk into my computer to type most of this fucking post out. i took tylenol yesterday that's it

Yeah. Get to the Dr !
Sudden swollen hands can be a symptom of something else going on in the body.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
that sucks, I'm sorry your body is kicking its own ass. I hope your provider can figure out something to make you feel better

that sucks, I'm sorry your body is kicking its own ass. I hope your provider can figure out something to make you feel better
thanks mama.
Today they feel better! My twitter fingers are back!
i was honestly the WEIRDEST feeling.
my dr said i had swelling in my wrists, so the sausageness is climbing from my hands to my arms! WELP!

thanks mama.
my dr said i had swelling in my wrists, so the sausageness is climbing from my hands to my arms! WELP!

Is your ticker okay? Did your doctor listen real close to your innards or was he too busy looking elsewhere?

thanks mama.

Give it another five years and you'll be Popeye.

I'm enjoying the coronavirus nutso conspiracy theory while simultaneously coming to a new understanding of how dumb people are and how Drumpf got elected.

For example. CV is airborne HIV created by the Chinese to kill their enemies. There are more Chinese in the world so it's a simple numbers game.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I'm enjoying the coronavirus nutso conspiracy theory while simultaneously coming to a new understanding of how dumb people are and how Drumpf got elected.

For example. CV is airborne HIV created by the Chinese to kill their enemies. There are more Chinese in the world so it's a simple numbers game.
But they're mostly IN China - fail.

I was just chatting with my Chinese supplier today and he's telling me that there are ~100 people a day dying in Hubei province from CV. Apparently the official count is much lower because it takes time to verify how they died. And he says many people aren't getting counted because they are dying in their homes because all the hospitals are full. They've 'built' two new hospitals in ten days, but those are already full.

"Too many patients", he says. :(

I was just chatting with my Chinese supplier today and he's telling me that there are ~100 people a day dying in Hubei province from CV. Apparently the official count is much lower because it takes time to verify how they died. And he says many people aren't getting counted because they are dying in their homes because all the hospitals are full. They've 'built' two new hospitals in ten days, but those are already full.

"Too many patients", he says. :(

And China doesn't exactly have a reputation for being forthcoming during events such as these.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
And China doesn't exactly have a reputation for being forthcoming during events such as these.
I think they learned their lesson from SARS as far as getting the information out. It seems like they are just OVERLOADED.

"Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence." Or in this case, the utter inability to identify/quarantine/treat hundreds of thousands of people. We'd have the same problem. And probably also the same conspiracy theorists. ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings