Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Thanks everyone for the responses to my whining.

Trust me, my cardiologist and pulmonologist know about this. Let’s see. I have

Emphysema
COPD
“Sagging” lungs
Two heart chambers functioning at 10-15%

I have future appointments with both doctors. Further treatment will come, but not as fast as if I had more insurance or endless cash. I feel the need to pay down some of my new debt before anything else gets tried.

And my wrist gets a little worse daily but that’s on a burner WAY to the rear. It should really be fixed on their dime, but that’s a battle I’ll lose.
im so sad that you're this sick and its even more heartbreaking that you dont have universal healthcare

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
we all used to be snapchat friends and the forum was rigged where we could send out snaps here.. it was simpler and fun times...

anyhoo .. titty tuesday was in that moment in time til SOMEONE took a screenshot and ruined it for the rest

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz
who is that motherfucker, we'll get the tiki torches...

ok boomer
:fly: Why not just say "I was having fun trying to intellect shame you dude. CHill out" More to point, seems you've had a real stick up your ass regarding me lately and I suspect you are trying to give me a public beating for something else. NOw I need a good "ok boomer"

Roomie ordered me a pulse ox meter and it arrived last night. I did a quick reading while sitting and watching TV- 96. Not bad! Then I stood up after moving the cat, walked 40 feet, turned around and walked another 40, sat down and retested. 82. Shit. It took only a few minutes to get back up to 95, but those few minutes sure did suck. My pulse never changed, but I realized I had it on the hand with the fucked up artery. I’ll have to use my other hand for future testing.

I will document this stuff before my next cardiologist and pulmonologist appointments.

Roomie ordered me a pulse ox meter and it arrived last night. I did a quick reading while sitting and watching TV- 96. Not bad! Then I stood up after moving the cat, walked 40 feet, turned around and walked another 40, sat down and retested. 82. Shit. It took only a few minutes to get back up to 95, but those few minutes sure did suck. My pulse never changed, but I realized I had it on the hand with the fucked up artery. I’ll have to use my other hand for future testing.

I will document this stuff before my next cardiologist and pulmonologist appointments.
You need to be on oxygen old man!

• Gravy

its supposed to be 99 man.... all the time.

• Gravy

ugh babe.

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

• Gravy
I’m pretty sure oxygen is in my future.

Today I folded a load of laundry (only towels and socks), put it away, felt winded. Pulse was 110, oxygen 87. Watched it climb slowly and it never went above 96.

Sitting here motionless, 93. Something’s going on.

Don’t let your kids smoke. I wish my son would use me as a cautionary example, but then I’m sure my folks thought the same thing. I started when I was 13 and stopped about 4-5 years ago, too little too late. I’m sure my sedentary lifestyle of the past 17 years helped that along.

waaaaaaaaa