Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Selena Gomez isn’t black and she has it.
April prob has diarrhea

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz
Come on. The shit I cited indicates Hispanics are 15% of those with lupus. What does this prove - nothing. FLy thought 40% black vs. 38% was a "much more common" percentage. I just responded because I have had a very good feel for the IRL occurrence. I'm sure I've mentioned we do Social Security Disability here - I make their application, I read the records, I meet with the clients, I write the mother fucking briefs. Later I represent them in the SSD hearing because hey, a non-attorney can do that shit. Explaining why I'm not a(as you say) "sad cabbie."

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Come on. The shit I cited indicates Hispanics are 15% of those with lupus. What does this prove - nothing. FLy thought 40% black vs. 38% was a "much more common" percentage. I just responded because I have had a very good feel for the IRL occurrence. I'm sure I've mentioned we do Social Security Disability here - I make their application, I read the records, I meet with the clients, I write the mother fucking briefs. Later I represent them in the SSD hearing because hey, a non-attorney can do that shit. Explaining why I'm not a(as you say) "sad cabbie."

where is Nukes anyway

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
well he was quite the nuisance here lol
he was the new JCC.. we all know what happened to JCC. Poor Nukes. i liked that poor guy

Was he really more of a nuisance than anyone else here? I'm an asshole, you're an asshole, nukes is an asshole, everyone here is an asshole - sometimes. Otherwise we'd just be full of shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Petunia
Was he really more of a nuisance than anyone else here? I'm an asshole, you're an asshole, nukes is an asshole, everyone here is an asshole - sometimes. Otherwise we'd just be full of shit.

he didn’t bother me to the point where i needed to leave this place because of him that’s for sure. that’s so gay (it’s politically incorrect to say this but it stays!!)

i personally hope he comes back.
there are some ppl here who just take this shit soooooooo seriously..
it’s a fun place. has been for a decade ..

he didn’t bother me to the point where i needed to leave this place because of him that’s for sure. that’s so gay (it’s politically incorrect to say this but it stays!!)

i personally hope he comes back.
there are some ppl here who just take this shit soooooooo seriously..
it’s a fun place. has been for a decade ..

👍
Trying to live my current signature line.

@nukes is doing pretty good.
He sad to hear about Neil Peart.
Best update I can give.

ask him :
-did he travel to his wife’s country during xmas
-is lyft better than uber
-tell him we can share bras since my titties are phat right now
-oooh ask him what color of underwear he’s wearing

ask him :
-did he travel to his wife’s country during xmas
-is lyft better than uber
-tell him we can share bras since my titties are phat right now
-oooh ask him what color of underwear he’s wearing

I think the yearly trip to the old country is in the summer.

Not touching the rest of that stuff.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
pussssaaaaay

I might be able to give input on the bra sharing if this titty Tuesday thing ever comes to pass. I'm beginning to think it's just a running joke and never actually happens.