Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Come on. The shit I cited indicates Hispanics are 15% of those with lupus. What does this prove - nothing. FLy thought 40% black vs. 38% was a "much more common" percentage. I just responded because I have had a very good feel for the IRL occurrence. I'm sure I've mentioned we do Social Security Disability here - I make their application, I read the records, I meet with the clients, I write the mother fucking briefs. Later I represent them in the SSD hearing because hey, a non-attorney can do that shit. Explaining why I'm not a(as you say) "sad cabbie."
It *is* much common in African Americans then whites. Google better!

I might be able to give input on the bra sharing if this titty Tuesday thing ever comes to pass. I'm beginning to think it's just a running joke and never actually happens.

we all used to be snapchat friends and the forum was rigged where we could send out snaps here.. it was simpler and fun times...

anyhoo .. titty tuesday was in that moment in time til SOMEONE took a screenshot and ruined it for the rest

Sent from my Tapacaca bitchezzz

we all used to be snapchat friends and the forum was rigged where we could send out snaps here.. it was simpler and fun times...

anyhoo .. titty tuesday was in that moment in time til SOMEONE took a screenshot and ruined it for the rest

What an asshole.

They didn't make different categories for redbone, high yella, and all that, just lumped them all together as not white enough.
Racist mo-fos! Yeah, even in MExico they have a tiered system. The part black ones are at the bottom of the social heap.

Hey, was trying to find out Selena GOmez' ethnicity - apparently she got in some shit for some racist shit she said a while back. I was hoping she was part black but nope. MExican, Italian and a sprinkle of mystery meat.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Racist mo-fos! Yeah, even in MExico they have a tiered system. The part black ones are at the bottom of the social heap.

Hey, was trying to find out Selena GOmez' ethnicity - apparently she got in some shit for some racist shit she said a while back. I was hoping she was part black but nope. MExican, Italian and a sprinkle of mystery meat.

selena is super adorable

Did you read the article? I thought it might.
I did. if the issue is the pressure while bending, then yes, that's right. if it only occurs after returning to an upright position, then the acute issue is the returning to upright part, which isn't necessarily bendopnea because it may or may not be related to increased pressures of bending. like, I don't think it's POTS, but that's one where the issue is related to the decreased pressure of standing after laying down.

so like. if the issue is in fact related to pressure, too much pressure while bending over or too little pressure when standing upright are actually two distinct issues.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I did. if the issue is the pressure while bending, then yes, that's right. if it only occurs after returning to an upright position, then the acute issue is the returning to upright part, which isn't necessarily bendopnea because it may or may not be related to increased pressures of bending. like, I don't think it's POTS, but that's one where the issue is related to the decreased pressure of standing after laying down.

so like. if the issue is in fact related to pressure, too much pressure while bending over or too little pressure when standing upright are actually two distinct issues.
Sitting up also creates an increase in internal pressure, in addition to tightening muscles. It's could also a symptom of COPD. I think we can at least agree it should be looked into, further.

Sitting up also creates an increase in internal pressure, in addition to tightening muscles. It's could also a symptom of COPD. I think we can at least agree it should be looked into, further.

i have a pulmonary function test today cuz i been experiencing SOB (shortness of breath) /laboured breathing
it’s been bad for a couple of weeks now.

i feel like i’m drowning sometimes... like even when i eat/talk i’m so winded

i have asthma but i don’t ever wheeze with this SOB and i have chest pains

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
i have a pulmonary function test today cuz i been experiencing SOB (shortness of breath) /laboured breathing

And have you smoked something in recent weeks that you weren’t smoking before? You really need to vape instead.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

I've committed myself to not triggering people on this kind of stuff today. Ain't nobody got time for that, not even a part-time watchsmithy(me). Not like we have a doctor in the house. ;)

Thanks everyone for the responses to my whining.

Trust me, my cardiologist and pulmonologist know about this. Let’s see. I have

Emphysema
COPD
“Sagging” lungs
Two heart chambers functioning at 10-15%

I have future appointments with both doctors. Further treatment will come, but not as fast as if I had more insurance or endless cash. I feel the need to pay down some of my new debt before anything else gets tried.

And my wrist gets a little worse daily but that’s on a burner WAY to the rear. It should really be fixed on their dime, but that’s a battle I’ll lose.

• Sad
Reactions: august