Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I tried to a couple weeks ago, no go. My options are limited due to insurance coverage (or lack of) and actual condition. The cardiologists I’ve seen aren’t really positive “vibe” wise.

Aw, thanks, but don’t be. This is somewhat normal, just way too soon. I need a few more years.
Heart stopping is a scary thought though... what the heck!!!!

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Heart stopping is a scary thought though... what the heck!!!!

That’s why I have the nitro.

It’s too bad they can’t come up with a drug with fewer side effects. My chest has been hurting (really fucking bad too) for a few days, and I won’t take the nitro until I have so much concern it’s likely dangerous. To wait. That sounds weird, but I hope you get what I’m saying.

That’s why I have the nitro.

It’s too bad they can’t come up with a drug with fewer side effects. My chest has been hurting (really fucking bad too) for a few days, and I won’t take the nitro until I have so much concern it’s likely dangerous. To wait. That sounds weird, but I hope you get what I’m saying.
I get it, but ya... medical science needs to catch the fuck up already.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
  • Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
More good news Jenny! Just came from the hospital & looks like my old man needs a feeding tube installed b/c he cant swallow his food. One more boomer fading fast, rejoice!
I'd prefer the young fucks die. I mean hell, it's not like there will be social security for them when they get old and at this point they haven't paid much in. Optimally the ones who haven't procreated - there's a win-win.