Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

One day at the grocery store, the gal minding the self scan area asked how I was doing and I replied

“My finger smells funny!”

In that voice and she nearly died.
All I have to do is undress for the nurses to laugh, because they all love the tattoo of the Xenomorph Alien coming out of my surgical scar.

All I have to do is undress for the nurses to laugh, because they all love the tattoo of the Xenomorph Alien coming out of my surgical scar.

I’ve seen some interesting stuff at my orthopedic surgeon’s office, one of which was a tattoo that had to be cut into to get where the doctor needed to be and my doctor managed to sew it back up close enough to original that it was repairable after.

When I first saw your alien, I laughed too.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
I had an echo/ultrasound yesterday. The cardiologist ordered it earlier in the week after making faces while listening to my innards.

Anyone who has had one, have you ever noticed that no matter what, the gel shit ends up everywhere and they give you a dry washcloth to clean up with and it effectively spreads the gel shit all over even worse?

I’ve had a dozen ultrasounds in my life at several locations and on several locations and it always is a mess.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
Yep, that's why I got it.

Some people get tattoos because they have deep meaning for them. I just got it so that people at the pool would laugh when I take my shirt off.
yeah like it's fine if someone has tattoos that mean stuff, I have memorial tattoos, but I love the thought process of "idk, I just thought it was funny/cool/stupid so I wanted to wear it forever"
a friend of mine recently had one of his dumb tattoos go viral bc Dave Navarro thought it was fake and posted it to his Instagram as if it was his

Yep, that's why I got it.

Some people get tattoos because they have deep meaning for them. I just got it so that people at the pool would laugh when I take my shirt off.

My cardiologist Sid there should be any issue with me getting a tattoo despite being on Warfarin.

I thought an Iron Man thingy on my chest would be cool.

Have yet to find a tattoo artist around here that I would trust and the guy who did @Mrs. Valve leg tattoo and was a registered nurse passed away.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
My cardiologist Sid there should be any issue with me getting a tattoo despite being on Warfarin.

I thought an Iron Man thingy on my chest would be cool.

Have yet to find a tattoo artist around here that I would trust and the guy who did @Mrs. Valve leg tattoo and was a registered nurse passed away.
Iron Man the movie logo while your wife can get the Iron Man Triathlete logo? 😂