Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I fully admit it, because you are a nasty little man, with a nasty attitude. It stings you good - maybe you should step off from me. You working in a LGBTQ environment proves nothing, if even true. I have no information on why you are there. Comfort zone, voyeur or looking for love? I don't really care, you just need to step off or my behaviour won't change with you. Why should it?

Hey, Eddie. Why not just put the Dimwitted duo on ignore and enjoy the peace. This place is so much better that way. It's like living in a different house. No bumping into each other and everyone is happy.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
LGBTQ environment as a comfort zone is something you think of as an insult? Is it because you are unable to comfortably integrate with them yourself? Thats the kind of mindset that saturated Matthew Shepardss killers. Im starting to see a lot of their fear and mindset in you.
Not fear - I just would get tired of getting hit on. Happened regularly when I'd have a beer at the "gay bar" next door to the gallery I worked at.
If you find me scary, maybe you should step off - I might hunt you down.
This exchange of the last day was again, started by you, drafting off something something immi said. I've known immi for 6-7 years, we slap that way back/forth regularly. For fun unless one of us is cranky or goes too far.

Not fear - I just would get tired of getting hit on. Happened regularly when I'd have a beer at the "gay bar" next door to the gallery I worked at.
If you find me scary, maybe you should step off - I might hunt you down.
This exchange of the last day was again, started by you, drafting off something something immi said. I've known immi for 6-7 years, we slap that way back/forth regularly. For fun unless one of us is cranky or goes too far.

This entire response is so laughable and clear of a mental breakdown in progress i have no need to try and respond except to indicate that threatning me with physical violence is a blantant sign of how completely incapable of handling real life you are. For your own benefit you should remember that Florida is a state very friendly to stand your ground, and your pi ture has been posted many times.

looks lke you called that breakdown after all, nukes

Last edited:
Well, with asthma, it can be very hard to breathe through the nose and get enough air. Some days I almost have to breathe through my mouth. Not my fault.
I hear you guys laughing!

I decided to Google cash price for whatever inhaler I saw a commercial for last night. $255. WTF

I’m not laughing when it comes to breathing issues broski.

If anyone ever wondered what it might be like to have asthma, try breathing through a straw after you ran a few rough miles.
Kinda like that without the straw or the running.

COPD type symptoms might be close to that description also. Sometimes I can tell I’m not getting enough volume, but other times it’s like the volume is there but it means little. Like drowning. Air in air out brain says “more” breathe more fail

COPD type symptoms might be close to that description also. Sometimes I can tell I’m not getting enough volume, but other times it’s like the volume is there but it means little. Like drowning. Air in air out brain says “more” breathe more fail

Right, its not always wheezing and coughing. Sometimes I'm just not getting enough air. It can sneak up on ya.

@Strings my Advair is over $300 retail. I'd really be gasping for air if I had to pay out of pocket.
So glad most people are back on topic!
/Health thraad

With insurance I get them for $50 each X a 3 month supply. But only if I get a 3 month supply. Other wise its full price.Then add the coupon from their site and it can get as low as $10 each. Go to their site and see what coupons they have going.

I'm just fucking with Duke because it seems to work. He asked for this dance, not I.

SHort answer"triggering"

Pro tip, when you respond with physical threats, and justify bigotry and homophobic slurs as valid responses, the person you are responding to isnt the one who is triggered.

Do i need need to point out again that you figure my agreeing with a statement Imni made is what equated to as 'asking for this'?