Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Sorry Duke, but YOU are the one who first told me to suck dick at this place. Of course, you thought I was nukes. Are you still taking pictures of ladies without their knowledge like a creeper?:egads:
P.S. I'm older than you sonny.
oh god, and now the lies to justify your insecurity. how sad. grow up manboy. go for the trifecta and accuse me of a HIPAA violation too, while your at it.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Just went back through that to all quotes by me to 2016. Didn't happen, surprising no one. Know who did say it. You. also surprising no one.

Well your first mistake was thinking as a cab driver you were of the proper mental discipline to form a scientific viewpoint in the first place.

Thanks for confirming the best skills you bring to the table are the ability to post a random address, Dave. Stunning. Ineptitude fits you.

Very successful "forum invasion".
Like AIDs, once you have us you might have to live with us.
The insanity is the people who try the same stuff over and over, expecting different result. Take you as an example. I've tried to not make as many cutting comments regarding you AND give honest, decent thought on your projects. It's insane of me to expect different from you I guess. But the same holds for you and the Dukester. Meanwhile, some of the people here have seemingly put down their guns and we just have some slaps back/forth for fun. None of this is for "keeps".
It's just a game.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes
No phobia, I just recognized those who are deeply closed and have smoldering resentments stemming from same. Since we're of the same era, I know what buttons to push.

So you admit to using homophobic slurs to try and troll. interesting. how do you think thats going to work for you. And since my work envrionment is 90 % LGBTQ you might want to rethink that theory as being unsusportable in light of truth.

I think your 'laymans knowledge' has failed you again on yet another topic.

So you admit to using homophobic slurs to try and troll. interesting. how do you think thats going to work for you. And since my work envrionment is 90 % LGBTQ you might want to rethink that theory as being unsusportable in light of truth.

I think your 'laymans knowledge' has failed you again on yet another topic.
I fully admit it, because you are a nasty little man, with a nasty attitude. It stings you good - maybe you should step off from me. You working in a LGBTQ environment proves nothing, if even true. I have no information on why you are there. Comfort zone, voyeur or looking for love? I don't really care, you just need to step off or my behaviour won't change with you. Why should it?

I fully admit it, because you are a nasty little man, with a nasty attitude. It stings you good - maybe you should step off from me. You working in a LGBTQ environment proves nothing, if even true. I have no information on why you are there. Comfort zone, voyeur or looking for love? I don't really care, you just need to step off or my behaviour won't change with you. Why should it?

Nah, I don’t miss it.

But don’t deny you are perv squared. Not criticizing.

Youre not the only one whose noticed it.

This simple exchange is what prompted you to go on justifying on homophobic rants and you call me a person with a nasty attitude? This is a clear example of how your mental compass has no north. Your fragile little ego is 100% your probllem here, not me, but apparently you need hatred in your life to justfy your psychotic behavior.

You really are a badly broken person.

You working in a LGBTQ environment proves nothing, if even true. I have no information on why you are there. Comfort zone, voyeur or looking for love?
LGBTQ environment as a comfort zone is something you think of as an insult? Is it because you are unable to comfortably integrate with them yourself? Thats the kind of mindset that saturated Matthew Shepardss killers. Im starting to see a lot of their fear and mindset in you.