Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Follow up, they absolutely will not do the surgery unless they do the ECG at their office.

It's absolutely a case of "let's see how much we can bill".

So, I'm debating now whether to get it done at all.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Follow up, they absolutely will not do the surgery unless they do the ECG at their office.

Get it done, of course, elsewhere. Then go back to your normal doc for the aftercare.

If you're gonna get the shit billed out of you, might as well be a spiteful asshole about it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Are they the only option for performing the surgery?
Something got you locked into that one place somehow?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and Amstel
I would think Albuquerque is big enough to have some options. You're not in BFE where one guy can do what he wants 'cause he's the only one.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Otherwise go to Mexico with a fistful of real green cash and a trusted friend.
They'll do it right then and there and let you pick from the menu at the pharmacy.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Are they the only option for performing the surgery?
Something got you locked into that one place somehow?
It's not a super urgent condition. It's just that about once every 4-6 months, I snag the fingernail that's growing out orthogonally to my finger on my pocket and rip it out, which is uncomfortable. And I'm attached to the office, because the guy is my hand doc.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
It's not a super urgent condition. It's just that about once every 4-6 months, I snag the fingernail that's growing out orthogonally to my finger on my pocket and rip it out, which is uncomfortable. And I'm attached to the office, because the guy is my hand doc.

Wife is similar. Wants to be attached to a doc that is "her doc". Treated her well in the past, knows her history, situation, personality, etc. Hates having to see a different doc and "starting over".

It is a personal relationship when somebody is working on your body.

I don't know that anybody here could give you real solid advice. It's a personal thing. We're actually not machines.

Wife is similar. Wants to be attached to a doc that is "her doc". Treated her well in the past, knows her history, situation, personality, etc. Hates having to see a different doc and "starting over".

It is a personal relationship when somebody is working on your body.

I don't know that anybody here could give you real solid advice. It's a personal thing. We're actually not machines.
Speak for yourself

Had great results from a month of turmeric suppliment. Problem is $30 is prohibitively expensive.
I feel I should find an online source for turmeric and another online source for empty capsules and just make my own pill factory.
I just use the powder, it is delicious