Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Stupid hand surgery didn't go off yesterday. They scheduled my arrival time for 1:45PM and then told me not to eat anything after midnight.

I noped the fuck out of that noise and rescheduled for a morning slot that will happen in January.

I'm a grumpy fucker when I don't get to eat.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Stupid hand surgery didn't go off yesterday. They scheduled my arrival time for 1:45PM and then told me not to eat anything after midnight.

I noped the fuck out of that noise and rescheduled for a morning slot that will happen in January.

One of my surgeries was scheduled for 8 am. No food past midnight. An emergency happened, then another, then another. I nearly cancelled at that point, didn’t, and didn’t get in until almost 5 pm.

Elective surgery is best put off till January anyway. People want to use up yearly deductibles in December, surgeons are out of town etc.