He glazed my cinnamon ring...

smileynev said:
I do have a big alarm clock on a chain around my neck, yo.

nev's true identity finally revealed!
FlavaFlav_BrigitteNielsen_273x400.jpg

Fat Burger said:
It was mostly for your peace of mind. I didn't want you to get worried if it got lost or damaged.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry to much about losing a symbol of undying love and affection. Its not that big of a deal, its not like he gave his heart over to you or anything.

HifiGirly said:
I always wear 3 rings, the ring in my pocket was my Clouda ring my husband got while we were still dating.
please tell me a clouda ring is simply something i've never heard of and you're not misrepresenting the tradition of the claddagh ring( hands clasping a heart which may be crowned). that would make me sad

I only take off my wedding ring when getting lot of sun. I already wear a ring, I don't need a ring tan to firther mark me. Might as well go ahead and tattoo numbers on my forehead.

why_ask_why said:
nev's true identity finally revealed!
FlavaFlav_BrigitteNielsen_273x400.jpg

That show makes me want to kill people, and I've only watched about 22 seconds worth. I was flipping by one day, stopped briefly, heard the words "Foofie Foofie" come out of that shrivelled, bleached-blonde hag's mouth and my life has been on a downward spiral ever since. Pills, booze, whores... I've tried pretty much everything to figure out what marketing team conceptualized that nightmare and why.

bungle said:
please tell me a clouda ring is simply something i've never heard of and you're not misrepresenting the tradition of the claddagh ring( hands clasping a heart which may be crowned). that would make me sad
misrepresentation ahoy!