He glazed my cinnamon ring...

HifiGirly said:
Crisis averted, the kitty found my ring... I was on the floor looking for it and she was being nosey and next thing I know she starts growling (what she does when she get something she thinks one of the other cats wants) so I grabbed her. Low and behold my ring was in her gritty little mouth.

haha Cats are awesome. Mine jumped on me last night while watching a hockey game and puked all over my thigh. Good times.

b_sinning said:
Congrats on finding your ring.

On a jewerly related note, my wife gave me a Rolex watch for my birthday yesterday. I was impressed. It's really fucking nice. I feel like i could block bullets with it.
I have a present for you. I'll give it to you soon. Pics of watch?

edit: oh. sweet!

Last edited:
April23 said:
Ya I have a Rolex from overseas and its fake!

True story.

That sucks. I had to take it to a Rolex dealer to get links out and they verified it being real. My mother in law bought my wife one for her birthday in a few days. Hers is a lot more flash with diamonds all over it. My wife knows I'd never wear something so flashy. Now I can send my Bulova off to be repaired.

Is the ring insured?
I donno is it something men regularly do when they buy an engagement ring? I know fb insured mine... or maybe he just thinks I am incredibly clumsy :(

Rolex are horribly tacky watches. My friend owns one and to be honest, it's nothing special. He still wears his Seiko Nighthawk, which is a beautiful watch.

I have my most excellent Adidas Chronometer watch. I have thought about buying a Breitling Evolution Chronomat but to be honest, a watch is a watch. They all tell the time at the end of it all.

Sarcasmo said:
haha Cats are awesome. Mine jumped on me last night while watching a hockey game and puked all over my thigh. Good times.

yeah... the day before yesterday our big giant fat cat was giving herself a bath when suddenly she had a hairball... all over our bed, it was so nasty. :D

I.C.Water said:
hmm when i was married i never to the ring off

Hydro and I both take them off, its sort of a joke. When we leave the house one of us always asks the other Are you married? just to see if we both are wearing our rings.

I take my ring off every night. My hands swell while I sleep and it drives me nuts to wear it. I also take it off if I'm doing anything by water cause I've lost about 20-25 pounds since we got married and it's too big and falls off if I'm not careful.

b_sinning said:
She knows a flight attendant and she got her to pick it up while overseas. The certfication papers are in swiss.

It's this one

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...1/104-1532070-3017502?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance

It's cool how the second hand doesn't click off each second like most watches but it's a steady sweeping movement instead.
The Submariner is a good, solid watch which will outlive you.

Most automatics have 'sweep' second hands, my Tissot and Zeno do that.

Galen said:
Rolex are horribly tacky watches. My friend owns one and to be honest, it's nothing special. He still wears his Seiko Nighthawk, which is a beautiful watch.

I have my most excellent Adidas Chronometer watch. I have thought about buying a Breitling Evolution Chronomat but to be honest, a watch is a watch. They all tell the time at the end of it all.
Some watches are art.