He glazed my cinnamon ring...

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
In the evenings, I always take my rings off and put them in my pants pocket to wash bottles (baby). Well this morning I grabbed my pants off the floor to get my rings and only one was in the pocket. I always wear 3 rings, the ring in my pocket was my Clouda ring my husband got while we were still dating. I searched frantically on the floor and found my wedding ring, but haven't found my engagement ring. I think I may be screwed as we have a cat who steals jewelry and I am afraid she may have found it before me...
Last year she stole a necklace with a diamond heart pendant that took 4 months for us to find. It was in the floorboards in the corner of the cat room. We never found the silver necklace it was on.

So...
Should I hope it turns up
-or-
Start saving for a new ring?

You have a cat room? Thats your first problem right there. Number two, never take your rings off. You can wash dishes with them on, they aren't going to melt. Or, if you do, put them on the counter and put them back on when you're done. Number three, gut the cat. It probably at the ring.

smileynev said:
You have a cat room? Thats your first problem right there. Number two, never take your rings off. You can wash dishes with them on, they aren't going to melt. Or, if you do, put them on the counter and put them back on when you're done. Number three, gut the cat. It probably at the ring.

Yes we have a cat room, well not really. Its the room we never use that has there cat boxes and tons of various stuff, mainly still in boxes from moving, that we have no clue what to do with.

I take my rings off all the time. I never wear them to work b/c working at a vets office jewelry can be dangerous, ie, dogs or cats can catch their claws and teeth in rings. So I usually only wear my rings when going out.

HifiGirly said:
Yes we have a cat room, well not really. Its the room we never use that has there cat boxes and tons of various stuff, mainly still in boxes from moving, that we have no clue what to do with.

I take my rings off all the time. I never wear them to work b/c working at a vets office jewelry can be dangerous, ie, dogs or cats can catch their claws and teeth in rings. So I usually only wear my rings when going out.

You're banging the vet on the side, aren't you

ChikkenNoodul said:
If I took my ring off, I'd lose it too.

The only time I take my ring off is if my finger itches for some reason or for Softball games.

Pandora said:
LOL the joys of parenthood.

Don't you own a jewelry box? Something to put your jewelry in when your not wearing it?

It would be more funny if the baby at it and they had to wait for him to pass it.

I once took my brain out. That was many years ago and I still haven't been able to find it. Fucking zombies.