He glazed my cinnamon ring...

Drool-Boy said:
Well, a tiny thing like that, of course youre going to lose it.
dude, you should totally hid some food in his skull cavity. he'll then go nuts while trying to figure out where the smell of food is coming from.

Drool-Boy said:
Well, a tiny thing like that, of course youre going to lose it.

Yeah, I guess so. The good thing is now I got room for two cold ones and some ice to keep it chill.

Fat Burger said:
Hubby's gonna kill you! :p

Nah, it'll be cool. He'll say something like, "Its cool baby, that thing didn't cost me a penny over $50 at the pawn shop. Cubic Zirconia is damn cheap woman"

Crisis averted, the kitty found my ring... I was on the floor looking for it and she was being nosey and next thing I know she starts growling (what she does when she get something she thinks one of the other cats wants) so I grabbed her. Low and behold my ring was in her gritty little mouth.

HifiGirly said:
Crisis averted, the kitty found my ring... I was on the floor looking for it and she was being nosey and next thing I know she starts growling (what she does when she get something she thinks one of the other cats wants) so I grabbed her. Low and behold my ring was in her gritty little mouth.

I would still gut it and make yourself a nice tennis racket.

damn, this just acts as one more reminder that I need to get my wife's engagement and wedding rings on our insurance policy.

Congrats on finding your ring.

On a jewerly related note, my wife gave me a Rolex watch for my birthday yesterday. I was impressed. It's really fucking nice. I feel like i could block bullets with it.

b_sinning said:
Congrats on finding your ring.

On a jewerly related note, my wife gave me a Rolex watch for my birthday yesterday. I was impressed. It's really fucking nice. I feel like i could block bullets with it.

happy bday bro! :cool: