Has your lover ever done this to you?

I once had this girl let me smoke a bong while she gave me head. It was awesome except every time I let it rest on her head I kept getting hit in the face.

Worst thing I did was having a beer in my hand during and resting it on her back, when it ran out I got up like nothing was happening and grabbed another beer outta the fridge.

I once had this girl let me smoke a bong while she gave me head. It was awesome except every time I let it rest on her head I kept getting hit in the face.

Tv is not drugs. :lol:

Tv watching during sex (if I ever catch them) would = immediate stop and me going to sleep .. and they wouldn't get any for the week following. My retort would be .. "piss off, just go watch tv asshole".

I haven't had this happen yet .. but I can assure you , he would regret it :lol:.

Not really because you wouldn't be my lover you would be my vicitim. I would tell you when but I really like the spontaneous aspect of our one sided relationship.

Rape you later ;)

Your relationship is so lovey dovey it makes me sick. And I am the one that had a leaky mangina this morning.

ewww.