Has your lover ever done this to you?

I miss all the good conversations when I am not around during the day.

This conversation is still going on. Feel free to add your opinions of SRC as a lover. I need to know all about her sekrets before she and April and I have a threesome.

30 min is a long time to me... and I love sex. :hs:

Learn more techniques, or at least he should. I would think 30 mins is the minimum. But then again, its not like I have a load of experience, not saying that you get around or anything, but you have more than I do, and I doubt most of that wasn't a fluke like mines has been.

Learn more techniques, or at least he should. I would think 30 mins is the minimum. But then again, its not like I have a load of experience, not saying that you get around or anything, but you have more than I do, and I doubt most of that wasn't a fluke like mines has been.

With foreplay included it's longer than 30min. I get off fast so it's not like I need all the time in the world. :hs:

I do to, but I also can get off a lot. So I like to keep going. And even if I can't get off more than a couple times .. I still just like the way it feels. But you know .. that's me (and others obviously) .. if it isn't for you .. it just isn't. Everyone is different :).