Has your lover ever done this to you?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So chim and I went to a bar last night for dinner. www.winkinglizard.com for those of you who care.

Anyway, we had a bit to drink (he much more than I) and then left for home. Of course alcohol makes chim horny, so he started to initiate intercourse.

While "working it", he finishes, then pretty much collapses. Not 1 minute later, he is snoring away, still inside.

About a half hour later he comes to and didn't even realize he "finished". :fly:

Has any lover ever done that to you, ladies? Gentleman, have you ever passed out from sex still inside your lady of the night?

I had to go to a party at my wife's work the other day. Her young assistant is gay. A few of us we're sitting outside and he asked us if we thought another guy that was standing where we could see him was gay. He said he was upstairs talking to the guy and the guy said "I'm not gay but I don't have a problem with another guy sucking my dick.". We all turned and looked at the assistant and said he must be the worst gay guy ever if he couldn't tell that was a come on. I explained as a straight guy not only have I never said anything like that but a thought like that has never crossed my mind. I also had to explain that he should never hook up with anyone that said that because it shows that they are stingy if they won't do it back.

And yes I've passed out on a girl before.

yeah, I've passed out during and after before...a couple times she even finished when it was during

But he still can't figure out why they broke up.

if that was directed at me there were a number of reasons with the primary one being the loss of a baby under life threatening conditions...that can put quite a strain on things

if that was directed at me there were a number of reasons with the primary one being the loss of a baby under life threatening conditions...that can put quite a strain on things

So you fucked and got so bored you fell asleep on a woman that had just lost her baby?

You, sir, are fucking awesome!!

So you fucked and got so bored you fell asleep on a woman that had just lost her baby?

it's not exactly boredom that makes this happen. It's usually a mixture of alcohol catching up with you ... and/or getting off so hard that you just expend every ounce of energy you had .. and your brain shuts off :lol:. (I actually enjoy this effect LOL .. then you wake up and do it again, and sleeptil 3pm). :lol:.

I've never passed out from alcohol, and I usually remember everything the next day (no matter how much I drink) .. but I know it affects a lot of people's memory bank.

Muahahahhahahaha. To this day I am still not sure but I am pretty sure I did at shawns house. All I remember is starting, about 45 minutes of it and then waking up next to her. I woke up an hour or two later and went immediately back into it like nothing happened. It didnt hit me that hours had past until I realized that I had to wake her up to restart. haha

To this day though I am not sure if it was just 2 rounds or if I passed out during the first.

If you were actually watching the tv while having sex .. there in lies your problem #1.

If you can't ignore the TV during sex ... oh bruther :lol:.

I once had this girl let me smoke a bong while she gave me head. It was awesome except every time I let it rest on her head I kept getting hit in the face.