Happy Valentine's Day

Oops that should be took us to lunch so we're not hungry.

Making pasta too with some sort of cream or butter sauce. Luis wants mashed potatoes so that's on as well.

I found the perfect domon valentines cards

imgur

Ya'll are a bunch of bah humbugs. It's fun to spend a little extra time telling those that are close to you you love them. We made homemade valentines for the class, have been leaving love notes on each other's doors all month, valentines for the kids and a special fun valentines dinner before I go out later this evening. So everyone stop being all "stupid love" and just go enjoy it.

also like eileen said, who can resist a little (lot) of extra pink and red and sparkly and hearts? It's fantastic!
Not that at all for me, at its heart I just feel that the sentiment of today being that special day to show your love to be incredibly hypocritical.

Also, welcome back, you were missed

Btw Domon is taking me out for pizza tonight.

I'm outta here...see you in a few Domon.

Not the day I meant... I thought that's what men were supposed to get for vday. I mean.... it IS supposedly about pleasing your partner. It doesn't HAVE to involve Hallmark. :-|

I guess guys need a holiday of it in order to get it like women need Valentine's Day in order to get 'romance'.

Sad.

I made cake Wednesday for Valentine's. Making a different one this weekend. It was my first time doing this design (round cake with design in middle), so I was pretty happy with it, all things considered. Wasn't sure whether to post it here or somewhere else so whatever... and some of you have already seen it.

Red velvet with home made cream cheese frosting:

1013300_814500745243792_1707615432_n.jpg

14831_814500441910489_498923456_n.jpg

The heart shape that was inside throughout the cake. It was the last slice so it's looking a little sad:
1798716_814913468535853_743667588_n.jpg

Last edited: