Happy Valentine's Day

Ya'll are a bunch of bah humbugs. It's fun to spend a little extra time telling those that are close to you you love them. We made homemade valentines for the class, have been leaving love notes on each other's doors all month, valentines for the kids and a special fun valentines dinner before I go out later this evening. So everyone stop being all "stupid love" and just go enjoy it.

also like eileen said, who can resist a little (lot) of extra pink and red and sparkly and hearts? It's fantastic!

Ya'll are a bunch of bah humbugs. It's fun to spend a little extra time telling those that are close to you you love them. We made homemade valentines for the class, have been leaving love notes on each other's doors all month, valentines for the kids and a special fun valentines dinner before I go out later this evening. So everyone stop being all "stupid love" and just go enjoy it.

also like eileen said, who can resist a little (lot) of extra pink and red and sparkly and hearts? It's fantastic!

concur. Not buying into the flower or chocolate scams this year, but still doing nice stuff for eachother.

I love everything Kiko and I did :heart: (will post on IG) its extra fun when you have kiddies but this year my bf and I are going to hang out 2moro instead.
Low key.. No frills ...

By the time Valentine's Day hits I'm not in the mood to do much by way of "celebrating" We have a birthday party tomorrow for my niece and I am 10000% swamped with work (I seriously want to cry right now) so I'll make a stead for Luis and a PB&J for our son (my dad & aunt took us to lunch today). I will be working.... :(

I'm cooking lobster penne pasta with homemade sauce for dinner and cracking open some wine. That's our V-day.