Happy Valentine's Day

7Wa9Grv.png

Speaking of reasons I'm glad that I'm single. I told my stalker that if he didn't leave me alone that I would call the cops. He responded by saying he wasn't stalking me, and then listed the ways that he could have stalked me but didn't.

Suppose to be finalizing the adoption of my doge today... But V-Day is complicating things. Previous owners both work at restaurants and are having trouble breaking free cause of the holiday.

I love Valentines Day. Everything can be red and pink and sparkly and glittery and men cannot complain!!! Well, I suppose they can complain but I can ignore them better. I got Dan and I a fancy cheese plate to celebrate. He's gonna go out later and get me and Sam 50% off heart shaped boxes of chocolates. I'm going to sit around and gasp for air. Fuck this sick!

I love Valentines Day. Everything can be red and pink and sparkly and glittery and men cannot complain!!! Well, I suppose they can complain but I can ignore them better. I got Dan and I a fancy cheese plate to celebrate. He's gonna go out later and get me and Sam 50% off heart shaped boxes of chocolates. I'm going to sit around and gasp for air. Fuck this sick!

I'm doing lingerie 2moro and it's pink and silver.