Thread Happy Fall

that glaze has nothing to do with pumpkins. There is no indication of pumpkin in those ingredients.
thintater is right. Pumpkin isn't actually about pumpkin. If you have ever had a pumpkin beer (yes I know you haven't) there is literally no pumpkin in it. The pumpkin 'flavor' that we all know and love is just spice. In fact, every ingredient that he listed even goes into pumpkin pie.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
thintater is right. Pumpkin isn't actually about pumpkin. If you have ever had a pumpkin beer (yes I know you haven't) there is literally no pumpkin in it. The pumpkin 'flavor' that we all know and love is just spice. In fact, every ingredient that he listed even goes into pumpkin pie.
Which is gross. Ugh, can we just skip past the fall foods and right to mint chocolate everything?

actually, i did. My neighbor made some up last season, and it had a can of pumpkin in it that got filtered out after X period.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
actually, i did. My neighbor made some up last season, and it had a can of pumpkin in it that got filtered out after X period.
We put a fuckton of pumpkin into the wort of our pumpkin beer, and pretty much none of it came out on the other end. Had to add spices to make it taste pumpkin-ish.

12038763_831533013610829_3029552671682138572_o.png

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
We put a fuckton of pumpkin into the wort of our pumpkin beer, and pretty much none of it came out on the other end. Had to add spices to make it taste pumpkin-ish.

this stuff is pretty cool, you should post a pic how to from start to finish

i don't care if you have already, do a new one