GAY had a dream about a married friend

what is he so pissed off about?

he bitched when we posted there, and called us the okd-man circlejerk crew, and then he bitches when we don't post there.

lol.....make up your mind, dude
He just likes to russle anyones jimmies and when they leave he still tries to russle them. That's pretty much his existence there. It was kinda funny when it first started, but got old really quick. He's like a comedian with three jokes.

he bitched when we posted there, and called us the okd-man circlejerk crew, and then he bitches when we don't post there.

he thinks we were butthurt and left as a result, he likes being the complainer of the lunch table that has shit about everything but heaven forbid you leave the table for a different one

honestly, the forum started going to shit when that faggot johnny champo joined and reposted anything he ever found on the web about a new car like it was grade A material....it got worse when dota/inivux and all those faggots did their jko partnership...and when that cunty chop-titted lesbian went on her rampage telling me that i mutilated my son and what i should do with my sons penis i just about had it

Hey ER, how is hamd?

Hamd is mad.

I think I only caught one link in that thread and it convinced me to come here.

And just think. Had i not posted... you might not be here. At least this soon.

I've been bored with that place for a while. It's all the same shitty posters making the same shitty posts. The only thing different about that place on different days is the time the posts are made.

BTW, just got banned for a day for excessive racism. :bowdown:

I've been bored with that place for a while. It's all the same shitty posters making the same shitty posts. The only thing different about that place on different days is the time the posts are made.

BTW, just got banned for a day for excessive racism. :bowdown:

LOL what did you do now?