GAY had a dream about a married friend

Hamd bahurdur posts links all the time laughing at JCC calling him butt hurt and shit. I just decided there's literally ZERO good content there anymore and it's just a bunch of shitty posters making shitty posts. Came here and there's decent quality stuff here.

its a nice little community. admin fucks my sister... whatevs....

I pretty much only fantasize about my married friends.

but then sometimes their wives end up making into the fantasy and ruin the whole thing

Hamd bahurdur posts links all the time laughing at JCC calling him butt hurt and shit. I just decided there's literally ZERO good content there anymore and it's just a bunch of shitty posters making shitty posts. Came here and there's decent quality stuff here.

I think I like you sir

I pretty much only fantasize about my married friends.

but then sometimes their wives end up making into the fantasy and ruin the whole thing

I try not to do that so I don't accidentally start flirting with a friends wife. It's easier to think of them as totally never ever available.

I think I like you sir

Don't speak too soon. I've been known to disappointed and lower the quality of entire forums by about 60%. I'm like a REALLY bad shareholder with 51% of the shares but let the bridge trolls make the company decisions. You know, "Answer these three questions and you shall decide the fate of the non-represented employees 401K plans..."

Don't speak too soon. I've been known to disappointed and lower the quality of entire forums by about 60%. I'm like a REALLY bad shareholder with 51% of the shares but let the bridge trolls make the company decisions. You know, "Answer these three questions and you shall decide the fate of the non-represented employees 401K plans..."

can't disappoint when no one has expectations (advice for all engaged men)