GAY had a dream about a married friend

ok so there are a few family dynamics in this forum.... you-wes-april and april is married to fly... enem and dj are father/son anyone else?

LOL

There a tons of couples on here. We've been on our little close knit forum for going on a decade. We all know each other, for the most part, IRL. We are all one big happy family.

It's nice, people from here visit from out of town and they know they have a room with us if they need it and they do the same for us. It's refreshing having a place we can trust each other unlike other forums.

I wove thus place. /mush

ok so there are a few family dynamics in this forum.... you-wes-april and april is married to fly... enem and dj are father/son anyone else?

I sensually touched Fly's arm in the car once.

And I've hugged a large number of forum members.

And I know Kiwi a little.

And I've seen JCC's wife's ass in yoga pants...so...got that going for me.

I try not to do that so I don't accidentally start flirting with a friends wife. It's easier to think of them as totally never ever available.
Meh, your friends should know you're not trying to score their wives. I wouldn't even know how to flirt if I tried. I'm always the same with everyone and I never have any problems.

Don't speak too soon. I've been known to disappointed and lower the quality of entire forums by about 60%. I'm like a REALLY bad shareholder with 51% of the shares but let the bridge trolls make the company decisions. You know, "Answer these three questions and you shall decide the fate of the non-represented employees 401K plans..."

you shut you up

i saw him post about Mortlach....but i didn't see him talk about anythign i said

he called me out in that thread i'm talking about, and i straight up told him to quit crying....that if he missed me he should say so

Yesterday Thintoast made a thread. I caught it while looking over Off Topic, so i posted. Hamd came in and derailed it by asking if i was one of the butthurt crybabies that left.

Yesterday Thintoast made a thread. I caught it while looking over Off Topic, so i posted. Hamd came in and derailed it by asking if i was one of the butthurt crybabies that left.
what is he so pissed off about?

he bitched when we posted there, and called us the okd-man circlejerk crew, and then he bitches when we don't post there.

lol.....make up your mind, dude