Guy thread (and april) 3 dream cars

Lamborghini LM002

lm002.jpg

1976-1979 Porsche 911 Turbo

p930.jpg

1986 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Volante

vanvol.jpg

Lame-o said:
Those are the worst rims ever. Black? They make that car look like a wannabe monster truck or something.
Every BMW has black rims ... or at least they do after driving them for more than a day with all the fucking dust the pads peel off.

Lame-o said:
Sorry nigga, but if I'm spending that kind of dough I don't want a car that looks like an offroad vehicle. I want a street machine.
if you saw that set up in person you'd think differently

elpmis said:
The only Aston Martin I've ever seen in person is the Vanquish, and it was fucking HOT
I've seen quite a bit over the years, but when I was in England a few weeks ago they were EVERYWHERE. There was even a dealership with a couple on display near my hotel in London.

I even saw two of my favorite, the '86 Vantage Volante :drool: one was for sale for only 30,000GBP

elpmis said:
if you saw that set up in person you'd think differently
I've seen it in person. Its hot.

However, you're so low to the ground its practically like dragging your ass all over the highway.

173_0303_mach_4_chr_z.jpg

I'd take one of the new GT500Es or an orginal GT500

I'd rather have a classic muscle car than a modern sportscar. Ferraris and such like are awesome but they are meant to be babied and not driven.

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
173_0303_mach_4_chr_z.jpg

I'd take one of the new GT500Es or an orginal GT500

I'd rather have a classic muscle car than a modern sportscar. Ferraris and such like are awesome but they are meant to be babied and not driven.

That photo was taken a couple miles from my house. I take my son there almost every weekend to splash in the water and look at the big horses.

elpmis said:
Are you sure your uncle wasn't referencing the Shelby Cobra?

ac_shelby_cobra_427_replik_2002_blau_l.jpg

it's probably the mos sought after Shelby car, ever

Yea that's the one.....I just thought a Shelby was a Shelby. My step-dad bid on this car at an auction, but he just couldn't keep up. I don't even remember what it went for.