f1lm2.jpg

2. Shelby Series 1 (1998)

shelbyseries198_01.jpg

3. Ferrari 355 GTS

355gts_rot_g.jpg

elpmis said:
2. Shelby Series 1 (1998)

shelbyseries198_01.jpg

That's the one, that's definately the car. My uncle named his first born daughter Shelby after this car. My whole family is filled with car freaks. My step-dad gave my mom a Caddillac XLR for Valentine's Day last year. I :heart: that car too, but they wont let me drive it.........bastards.

the shelby series 1 is rare as shit (not as rare as the mclaren) - I think it was in limited production from 1998 to 2000, and the body style didn't really change

MSRP was right around $109,000 (US)

Lame-o said:
The Ferrari 430:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/BackgroundComingSoon01.jpg[IMG]

The Aston Martin DBR9

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/PhatDaddyDamon/800_600_imageGallery_DBR9_1_dacede7.jpg
The only Aston Martin I've ever seen in person is the Vanquish, and it was fucking HOT

Bubbles said:
That's the one, that's definately the car. My uncle named his first born daughter Shelby after this car. My whole family is filled with car freaks. My step-dad gave my mom a Caddillac XLR for Valentine's Day last year. I :heart: that car too, but they wont let me drive it.........bastards.
Are you sure your uncle wasn't referencing the Shelby Cobra?

ac_shelby_cobra_427_replik_2002_blau_l.jpg

it's probably the mos sought after Shelby car, ever

Last edited:
theacoustician said:
Something new
aag.jpg
I can't believe I haven't seen one single American Elise (Exige?) yet - I hate living on the East Coast

That car is awesome, and I love those black rims

elpmis said:
I can't believe I haven't seen one single American Elise (Exige?) yet - I hate living on the East Coast

That car is awesome, and I love those black rims
They're quite a few here. Then again, Lotus' US headquarters is in N. Atlanta.

theacoustician said:
They're quite a few here. Then again, Lotus' US headquarters is in N. Atlanta.
any chance of you getting to test drive one? or are they still in insane demand

Those are the worst rims ever. Black? They make that car look like a wannabe monster truck or something.

oh man, that lotus is so bad ass, look at that stock suspension height, you don't even have to drop it it's so perfect