Guy thread (and april) 3 dream cars

Pandora said:
Shiney...

[IMGhttp://uselessforums.com/files/062205/sc430uk02.jpg[/IMG]

with the top down there is literally no trunk in that car...makes a corvette look like a grocery getter in that regard

why_ask_why said:
with the top down there is literally no trunk in that car...makes a corvette look like a grocery getter in that regard
I'd be driving my baby and that's all that matters. So why would I care about trunk space? I've got plenty of trunk space in my civic now, it's not a great trade off.

Pandora said:
I'd be driving my baby and that's all that matters. So why would I care about trunk space? I've got plenty of trunk space in my civic now, it's not a great trade off.

it's nice to have *some* room to carry stuff no matter what car...I don't think I could ever buy a car that could fit 2 people and nothing beyond that

why_ask_why said:
it's nice to have *some* room to carry stuff no matter what car...I don't think I could ever buy a car that could fit 2 people and nothing beyond that
that's why I got the G35 Coupe and not the 350z

saleen s7 :drool: x eleventy

saleen_s7_1280.jpg

wr3kt said:
Man...saleen friggin ripped off McClaren something fierce...

thankfully...they really just picked up where mclaren left off...the mclaren was very limited production and cost a million $'s iirc...and have been out of production for a decade...you can buy a new saleen s7 right now

edit:only 100 mclaren's EVER made :eek:

why_ask_why said:
thankfully...they really just picked up where mclaren left off...the mclaren was very limited production and cost a million $'s iirc...and have been out of production for a decade...you can buy a new saleen s7 right now

But it's a v8, man. :(

why_ask_why said:

edit:only 100 mclaren's EVER made :eek:
Herb Chambers has one (mega car dealer) so you sometimes see it around Boston.

I used to have a couple guys work for me that were valets for restaurants, and they said that was the only car they were never allowed to touch - Herb's bodyguard stayed with the car all night :fly: