Guy thread (and april) 3 dream cars

koenigsegg CCR = :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
34_640.jpg

If we're talking strictly dream cars....

I would have to go with
back%20to%20the%20future.jpg

and

tumbler.jpg

I'm still trying to think of a third.

why_ask_why said:
thankfully...they really just picked up where mclaren left off...the mclaren was very limited production and cost a million $'s iirc...and have been out of production for a decade...you can buy a new saleen s7 right now

edit:only 100 mclaren's EVER made :eek:
and only 5 LMs

Bubbles said:
Alright Mr. Attitude. All I have it what the office gives me, and believe you me ....... they are cheap around here.

(I should know, my step-dad owns the company) :fly:
No attitude, just saying its not the pic.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, they're only around $10,000 or so I think.

But it would sure beat having to drag dozens of tanks around, and it gives you much longer bottom times.

That price can't maintain for very long. But that's awesome though.

Lame-o said:
That price can't maintain for very long. But that's awesome though.
It's been high for a long time, some other ones on the market are a little less but not much.

Some people have home-built them for only a few grand, but you REALLY have to know what you're doing and even then they're not as well put together as these or similar systems.

Considering what it is, I'm not sure I'd want them to be cheap :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's been high for a long time, some other ones on the market are a little less but not much.

Some people have home-built them for only a few grand, but you REALLY have to know what you're doing and even then they're not as well put together as these or similar systems.

Considering what it is, I'm not sure I'd want them to be cheap :fly:

hahaha

You have to have some balls to home-make that sort of device. You are literally putting your life in your own hands. That's crazy.

I can't believe those things have cost that much for that long. Is the technology patented by them? I'm assuming it has a certain exclusivity if that's the case. Otherwise, with diving as popular as it is I'd be surprised that economics haven't taken over since and more companies started making them.

That tank is awesome. I would loooove to go diving around WWII relics in places like that. Cool beyond words. Imagine if you were the guy who discovered hidden midget sub wrecks or something. You'd make Nat'l Geo. for sure.