Good morning Useless ones!

Knyte needs to get his butt in gear and get a vasectomy. I'm reaching the point where I really don't want to have another kid, so I'll probably be the one that ends up making the appointment.

Also, I'm thinking I need a bunch of chocolate today before I can be super chipper. I went to bed too late last night, and now I feel a cold coming on, and both my boys have it, it's going to be a long week.

On a happier note, I just got an email from Haylee's teacher saying she is Student of the Month for Dec and gets a special award at school and such (and this isn't some pansy award they give to everyone, each class only picks one student for each month of school). So that made me happy and I know she'll be estatic at school on Friday.

I'm pretty certain you're having another. he just hasn't told you yet. there has to be one named kylest, right? :fly:

Knyte needs to get his butt in gear and get a vasectomy. I'm reaching the point where I really don't want to have another kid, so I'll probably be the one that ends up making the appointment.

Also, I'm thinking I need a bunch of chocolate today before I can be super chipper. I went to bed too late last night, and now I feel a cold coming on, and both my boys have it, it's going to be a long week.

On a happier note, I just got an email from Haylee's teacher saying she is Student of the Month for Dec and gets a special award at school and such (and this isn't some pansy award they give to everyone, each class only picks one student for each month of school). So that made me happy and I know she'll be estatic at school on Friday.

If the man is so insensative that he makes his mate and the mother of his children go under to get an elective surgury that he himself can prevent by getting a simpler, cheaper, quicker outpatient surgury on himself, that selfish bastard can just sit on the curb with his stuff.

Or you could just stop having sex without procreating. Sex is HIGHLY overrated.

If the man is so insensative that he makes his mate and the mother of his children go under to get an elective surgury that he himself can prevent by getting a simpler, cheaper, quicker outpatient surgury on himself, that selfish bastard can just sit on the curb with his stuff.

it's a 15 minute procedure for me.

apparently the hardest part is dry-shaving your sack

but a guy i work with had his wife get it done. She was having a c-section, and they just did it while they were in there already.....so that's perfectly acceptable.

Last edited: