Good morning Useless ones!

I meant call and make the appointment for him to get HIS nuts cut up. There's no way I'm getting any surgery done and he would never expect me too.

Is that how engrained gender roles based from stereotypes are than the man in the relationship WHO IS GOING TO HAVE A DOCTOR SNIP IN HIS MANHOOD can't use a phone and the wife has to do that?

What century are we in?

Is that how engrained gender roles based from stereotypes are than the man in the relationship WHO IS GOING TO HAVE A DOCTOR SNIP IN HIS MANHOOD can't use a phone and the wife has to do that?

What century are we in?

He would probably make the call really fast if I ended up pregnant again.

How is your day going? I'm feeling really rather chipper again, 3 days in a row I've felt fantastic for no reason at all. :wtf: Even contemplating going to my Buddhist centre to meditate this eve. Tons of snow outside too which makes me smile.

Sup with you guys?

Back to the OP, my day is going well :lol:

Feeling accomplished at work. Going to meet some people and have a good dinner planned. Half of this business trip is over. The apartment has been leased, the movers have surveyed what to move from Cleveland, the realtors have been contacted and scheduled. Found my tax forms from last year so I can just plug them in to start my chaos that will be my taxes for 2009.

Life's good!

vasectomies are what all the guys get when they marry in their twenties, have kids, and then are in their thirties. i haven't heard of anyone going girly after one, either.

snip away!