Good morning Useless ones!

Talk about doing it wrong. I don't think a "vasectomy" that takes 15 mins in an outpatient ceremony makes you nullo. You need far more than 15 mins for that surgury.

nope it's true. it takes 15 mins for that ceremony. you get your craft fair pass too. and a football sized bag of ice. it will be the last thing you hold that's football shaped.

:( Well there goes what I had planned for Thursday

You were going to be in Houston?!?!?

Besides, I would have already done that stuff, pouring you the tea (or Scotch in your case) and serving crumpets while you violate my rectum forcefully.

Football is the second most homo-erotic game out there, right after wrestling.

edit - it's not a sport

Really? You think?

Honestly I think hockey is right up there. Grown men playing with sticks and referees don't get involved to break up the hugging until they are on top of each other on the ice with children watching right in the middle of the rink. And they have less thorough padding so you can actually see the players.

The only think gay about football is the pointlessness of spanking after good plays and those ridiculous dances at the end of plays. I mean at least come up with some simple choreography or something. And work on the makeup, girlfriend, because that slapdash facepaint you are wearing ain't working.

Really? You think?

Honestly I think hockey is right up there. Grown men playing with sticks and referees don't get involved to break up the hugging until they are on top of each other on the ice with children watching right in the middle of the rink. And they have less thorough padding so you can actually see the players.

The only think gay about football is the pointlessness of spanking after good plays and those ridiculous dances at the end of plays. I mean at least come up with some simple choreography or something. And work on the makeup, girlfriend, because that slapdash facepaint you are wearing ain't working.

Yeah, I don't get that from hockey.

I forgot about the tandem luge though.....that's gotta be up there.

If the man is so insensative that he makes his mate and the mother of his children go under to get an elective surgury that he himself can prevent by getting a simpler, cheaper, quicker outpatient surgury on himself, that selfish bastard can just sit on the curb with his stuff.

I meant call and make the appointment for him to get HIS nuts cut up. There's no way I'm getting any surgery done and he would never expect me too.