WTF Good Evening

Um @plot

My daughter Nikky was 13 last month and I was a... very young mum. Indeed. But Nikky's such a beautiful girl that I am mightly glad I had her despite all the problems of raising a child as a teen mother.

@Mr. Asa

Yes I know many Brits, thanks. I've been out of Kalymnos for a year or so now. My neighbours are very kind, sweet peeps. Most of the peeps around where I live are okay. At least I can park here. Brighton costs an arm and a leg to park anywhere.

Where are the rest of you from, then? Anyone visited Kalymnos?

Don't visit during Easter, it's like Beirut there with my islanders chucking dynamite off the mountains. :D

Heh heh heh

• Gravy
Reactions: Mrs. Valve
I want to go explore Greece very badly. I'm a self-proclaimed Ancient Greece junkie.

Why did you move? Do you feel like parts of your former life are a relief to be in the past or do you wish things could be more like your former home?

@Mrs. Valve

Actually I've been living in this area for some 7 years now, but been going home because I get so homesick. Since my mother died I was adopted into a family who live in Mougins France, and I got some in Como in Italy. So all told I feel pretty much established over here, but if it wasn't for the breast cancer I'd be travelling a lot.

I designed a travelator that carries customers and their trollies up a gradient at supermarkets. Here in the UK, also in Switzerland, German and France. I licenced out its manufacturing and from there made a lot of money. I'm proud to have staff who are very good, loyal and hard working people. I also designed a new baggage carrying system for airports. Stuff like this which started out as a scratch on a beer mat and got worked on down the years while I studied with Open University. It's been a long hatrd slog and only these bastardising cancer cells have wreaked absolutte freakin' havoc what with several does of chemo and radiation therapy. I had a partial masectomy and a replacement rack which looks pretty damn good, and a real hair wig that makes me feel like a woman again.

My mother died in 2008 from advanced cancer. I was very close to her. Loved her so much. She died aged 44.

I'm not sharing all this as a pity party, christ no. I am telling you all how it is. And I'm a tough bitch, but ain't lost my sense of humour.

And right now I'm sipping a malt scotch.