WTF Good Evening

AccessDenied

Half-staff Member
Nov 19, 2015
UK
Marklar
₥0
I've just joined the forum and my details are all on display to members on my profile. If you can't then I'll post it all here.

I'm from another forum, same username; Google it as I don't want to break forum rules posting a link to another useless forum and get banned for it. :p

Poppi

You're a Doctor? Well, you shouldn't be. Get your Lightsabre out and zap the rest of my cancer cells. ;)

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Yes. Hello. I'm the town potato. Everyone here is surprised that I'm able to even figure out how to log in and wear pants at the same time. Please don't make fun of the fact that I bought a Camry and sold it three days later.
You wear pants? None of the rest of us do

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Yes. Hello. I'm the town potato. Everyone here is surprised that I'm able to even figure out how to log in and wear pants at the same time. Please don't make fun of the fact that I bought a Camry and sold it three days later.

Im just surprised you can walk from the couch to the fridge without falling down like 5 times.

Thanks for the welcome. Just please don't make fun of my racked up 45,353 posts on the previous bloody useless forum. :p

Looks like fun here.